How To Change Names On Extensions | Nortel-Blog
Step by Step Guide
1. Select feature and enter your password. The default password for Nortel phones is usually **266344
2. It will prompt you for a password re enter your password. By default **266344
3. “Terminals&Sets>” will appear on the display. Your phone will have two columns of eight buttons with a display between them. 4 Triangles should appear in a square on the display. The buttons beside those will be top right, bottom right, top left, bottom left.
4. Select top right then enter your extension number
5. Press the top right button. Press the bottom right button twice. This will navigate past capabilities to Name: (extension name)
6. Use the keypad and the top 3 buttons underneath the top display to enter the the new extension name. Press bottom right to save