Change the Name on Your Mailbox in Nortel Norstar System
8 min read
Step by Step Guide
1. Press “FEATURE” -> Enter 983, this is the administration log in.
2. Enter your password, in our case, the password is 1020000, press “#” after the password is entered.
3. First select “Mailbox”, then select the “Change” option.
4. Enter the mailbox number you would like to make change on.
5. Keep pressing “NEXT” until you see the name of the mailbox displayed on the screen.
6. Select the “Change” option
7. With a dial pad, enter the new name for the mailbox. For example, for name “JIM”, press 5 once for “J”, press number 4 three times for “I”, and press number 6 for “M”.
8. To enter a comma between the names, press “#” twice
9. After entering the name, press “OK”, then press the “release” button.
What Is (UCaaS)?
What Is Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)? 8 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube Unified Communications as a Service...Read More
What is SIP Trunking?
Everything You Need To Know About SIP Trunking 1 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube What is SIP Trunking? Session Initiation...Read More
Top 10 Benefits of Hosted PBX
Benefits of Hosted PBX 2 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube HostedPBX is your office phone system … in the cloud....Read More