How To Find System ID - NEC Phone System
8 min read
Step by Step Guide
1. Enter the username, which is ‘sltech’, followed by the password ‘12345678’.
2. Click the Login icon to log into the system.
3. Click the Feature Activation icon.
4. The hardware key code located in the top left is the system ID. This is the ID needed in order to order licenses for your NEC system.
5. Once you obtain the system ID, click the Home icon followed by the Logout icon.
What Is (UCaaS)?
What Is Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)? 8 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube Unified Communications as a Service...Read More
What is SIP Trunking?
Everything You Need To Know About SIP Trunking 1 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube What is SIP Trunking? Session Initiation...Read More
Top 10 Benefits of Hosted PBX
Benefits of Hosted PBX 2 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube HostedPBX is your office phone system … in the cloud....Read More