NEC Button Guide
8 min read
Step by Step Guide
1. This is the layout for NEC’s 12 & 24 button phones.
2. Under display, you will have a time stamp at top of the phone, your extension number in the middle, and the soft keys at the bottom of the phone.
3. You have the corresponding buttons that activate each soft key with the black buttons, and here you have your 12 programmable feature buttons, which can be used for speed dialling system features within the phone.
4. You have your dial pad, your flash, transfer, mute, and do-not-disturb buttons; your Clear and Back buttons, a Speakerphone, and a Hold button.
5. You also have a wheel button, which will activate different features depending on what mode the phone is in.
What Is (UCaaS)?
What Is Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)? 8 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube Unified Communications as a Service...Read More
What is SIP Trunking?
Everything You Need To Know About SIP Trunking 1 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube What is SIP Trunking? Session Initiation...Read More
Top 10 Benefits of Hosted PBX
Benefits of Hosted PBX 2 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube HostedPBX is your office phone system … in the cloud....Read More